Report NEP-HRM-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rau, Holger & Müller, Stephan, 2018. "Betrayal Aversion and the Effectiveness of Incentive Contracts," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181638, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jaspersen, Stefan & Limbach, Peter, 2018. "Knowing Me, Knowing You? Similarity to the CEO and Fund Managers' Investment Decisions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181501, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & David Huffman & Nick Netzer, 2018. "The causal effect of trust," ECON - Working Papers 304, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Grewenig, Elisabeth & Lergetporer, Philipp & Simon, Lisa & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Can Online Surveys Represent the Entire Population?," IZA Discussion Papers 11799, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Belot, Michèle & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul, 2018. "How Wage Announcements Affect Job Search: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11814, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Kettemann & Andreas I. Mueller & Josef Zweimüller, 2018. "Vacancy Durations and Entry Wages: Evidence from Linked Vacancy-Employer-Employee Data," NBER Working Papers 25118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grace Phan-Athiroj Henderson, 2018. "Positive psychology: A pathway to flourish employee well-being and productivity," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6509776, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andrea Caggese & Vicente Cuñat & Daniel Metzger, 2018. "Firing the Wrong Workers: Financing Constraints and Labor Misallocation," Working Papers 1057, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jason Sandvik & Richard Saouma & Nathan Seegert & Christopher Stanton, 2018. "Analyzing the Aftermath of a Compensation Reduction," NBER Working Papers 25135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.