Report NEP-HRM-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forth, John & Bryson, Alex, 2018. "The Impact of Management Practices on SME Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11399, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Scognamiglio, Annalisa, 2018. "Career Risk and Market Discipline in Asset Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 12851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grund, Christian & Titz, Krystina, 2018. "Further Training and Affective Commitment," IZA Discussion Papers 11403, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Larmande, François & Stolowy, Hervé, 2017. "Managerial Risk Aversion and Accounting Conservatism," HEC Research Papers Series 1215, HEC Paris, revised 27 Jul 2017.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Nicola Daniele Coniglio, 2018. "Effort, inequality and cooperation: evidence from the lab," SERIES 02-2018, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Apr 2018.
- Chi, Chang Koo & Olsen, Trond E., 2018. "Relational Incentive Contracts and Performance Measurement," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2018. "Pay for locally monitored performance? A welfare analysis for teacher attendance in Ugandan primary schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 12836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2018. "Measuring Costly Effort Using the Slider Task," IZA Discussion Papers 11411, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lundin, Martin & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Zetterberg, Pär, 2018. "Leadership Experiences, Labor Market Entry, and Early Career Trajectories," IZA Discussion Papers 11434, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bond, Timothy N. & Mumford, Kevin J., 2018. "Teacher Performance Pay in the United States: Incidence and Adult Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11432, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Pfeifer & Gesine Stephan, 2018. "Why Women Don’t Ask: Gender Differences in Fairness Perceptions of Own Wages and Subsequent Wage Growth," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 963, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).