Report NEP-HRM-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Souverijn, Michiel, 2017. "Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeworrek, Sabrina & Mertins, Vanessa & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2018. ""The good news about bad news": Feedback about past organisational failure and its impact on worker productivity," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Michalis Drouvelis & Benjamin M. Marx, 2018. "Prosociality Spillovers of Working with Others," CESifo Working Paper Series 6849, CESifo.
- Antón, Miguel & Ederer, Florian & Gine, Mireia & Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashworth, Jared & Hotz, V. Joseph & Maurel, Arnaud & Ransom, Tyler, 2017. "Changes across Cohorts in Wage Returns to Schooling and Early Work Experiences," IZA Discussion Papers 11231, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Minten, Axel & Toporova, Nevena, 2017. "The Motivation of Temporary Agency Workers: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11229, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Herz, Holger & Kosfeld, Michael & Oswald, Yvonne, 2018. "Do Preferences and Biases predict Life Outcomes? Evidence from Education and Labor Market Entry Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piopiunik, Marc & Schwerdt, Guido & Simon, Lisa & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Skills, Signals, and Employability: An Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 11283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Troya Martinez, Marta & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2018. "Managing Relational Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 12645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lordan, Grace & Neumark, David, 2018. "People versus Machines: The Impact of Minimum Wages on Automatable Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 11297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elsayed, Ahmed & Roushdy, Rania, 2017. "Empowering Women under Social Constraints: Evidence from a Field Intervention in Rural Egypt," IZA Discussion Papers 11240, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).