Report NEP-HRM-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Khashabi, Pooyan & Kretschmer, Tobias & Zubanov, Nick, 2017. "Heterogeneous Effects of Performance Pay with Market Competition: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jamie L. Gloor & Manuela C. Morf & Samantha Paustian-Underdahl & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Fix the Game - Not the Dame: A Team Intervention to Restore Gender Equity in Leadership Evaluations," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0140, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Schoellman, Todd & Hendricks, Lutz, 2017. "Human Capital and Development Accounting: New Evidence from Wage Gains at Migration," Working Papers 1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute.
- Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Paul J. Sullivan, 2017. "Job Tasks, Time Allocation, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 24079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D'AMORE, Rosamaria & IORIO, Roberto & LUBRANO LAVADERA, Giuseppe, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship Between Human Capital and Innovation at the Firm Level: A study on a Sample of European Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers 144, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Magali Chaudey, 2017. "Why test the theory of incentives in a dynamic framework?," Working Papers 1733, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Liwiński, Jacek & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Are school-provided skills useful at work? Results of the Wiles test," GLO Discussion Paper Series 151, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Schweisfurth, Tim & Zaggl, Michael A. & Schöttl, Claus P. & Raasch, Christina, 2017. "Hierarchical similarity biases in idea evaluation: A study in enterprise crowdfunding," Kiel Working Papers 2095, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).