Report NEP-HRM-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven N. Kaplan & Morten Sorensen, 2017. "Are CEOs Different? Characteristics of Top Managers," NBER Working Papers 23832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasakou, Vasiliki & Ferreira, Daniel & Goh, Lisa, 2017. "Changes in CEO Stock Option Grants: A Look at the Numbers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Piluso, Fabio, 2017. "Does Reminding of Behavioural Biases Increase Returns from Financial Trading? A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Valeria Maggian & Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolò, 2017. "Do quotas help women to climb the career ladder? A laboratory experiment," Working Papers 1724, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Yanki Hartijasti, 2017. "Is Financial Reward Still an Important Motivator for the Indonesian Multi-Generational Workforce?," GATR Journals jmmr144, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Jeff Astein, FOKAM, 2016. "Leadership style and Performance of Small and medium size enterprises in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 81417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Shimeng & Sun, Weizeng & Winters, John V., 2017. "Up in STEM, Down in Business: Changing College Major Decisions with the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10996, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabio Fonti & Massimo Maoret, 2016. "The direct and indirect effects of core and peripheral social capital on organizational performance," Post-Print hal-01478950, HAL.
- Tetteh, Rebecca & Mohammed, Safura & Ahmed Azumah, Ayisha, 2017. "What is the effect of wages and supervision on productivity? The perspective of Sunyani Technical University staff," MPRA Paper 81473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Sï¿½dekum, Jens & Woessner, Nicole, 2017. "German Robots - The Impact of Industrial Robots on Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.