Report NEP-HRM-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Frederiksen & Lisa B. Kahn & Fabian Lange, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," NBER Working Papers 23351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eriksson, Rikard & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Job-related Mobility and Plant Performance in Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 12018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Olney, Will, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerst, Benedikt & Grund, Christian, 2017. "Career Interruptions and Current Earnings: The Role of Interruption Type, Compensation Component, and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 10713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes, 2017. "The Role of Works Councils for Severance Payments," IZA Discussion Papers 10750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Ibert & Ron Kaniel & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Roine Vestman, 2017. "Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?," NBER Working Papers 23373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni, 2017. "Satisfaction Guaranteed: When Moral Hazard meets Moral Preferences," NBER Working Papers 23352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.