Report NEP-HRM-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2017. "What Drives Differences in Management?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2017. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Sousa & João Thomaz & Paulo Ferreira & Fátima Jorge & Eulália Santos, 2016. "The Impact of Mentoring and Helping Relationships in the Informal Process of Employee Branding: Construction of the Measuring Instrument," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Stevens, Katrien & Whelan, Stephen, 2016. "Negotiating the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 2016-19, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2017. "The Pros and Cons of Workplace Tournaments," Working Papers 17-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Diego Battiston & Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Tom Kirchmaier, 2017. "Is Distance Dead? Face-to-Face Communication and Productivity in Teams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1473, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lodefalk, Magnus & Tang, Aili, 2017. "The Effect of Hiring Top Workers on Productivity: What is the Role of Absorptive Capacity?," Working Papers 2017:2, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Feld, Jan & Sauermann, Jan & De Grip, Andries, 2017. "Estimating the relationship between skill and overconfidence," Working Paper Series 6170, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Matte Hartog & Frank Neffke, 2017. "Does Managerial Experience Affect Strategic Change?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-06, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.