Report NEP-HRM-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "The Diversity of Personnel Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 10289, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suvi Vasama, 2016. "Dynamic Contracting with Long-Term Consequences: Optimal CEO Compensation and Turnover," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burgess, Simon & Metcalfe, Robert & Sadoff, Sally, 2016. "Understanding the Response to Financial and Non-Financial Incentives in Education: Field Experimental Evidence Using High-Stakes Assessments," IZA Discussion Papers 10284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 10302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Chadi, Cornelia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Performance Appraisal," IZA Discussion Papers 10288, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016. "The Pros and Cons of Workplace Tournaments," Working Papers 16-27, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2016. "All in the family? CEO succession and firm organization," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Clark, Damon & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L. & Rush, Mark, 2016. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 10283, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Bird & Alexander Frug, 2016. "Dynamic nonmonetary incentives," Economics Working Papers 1545, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peter Backus & María Cubel & Matej Guid & Santiago Sánchez-Pages & Enrique Lopez Manas, 2016. "Gender, competition and performance:Evidence from real tournaments," Working Papers 2016/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- S. Cicognani & M. Cioni & M. Savioli, 2016. "The secret to job satisfaction is low expectations: How perceived working conditions differ from actual ones," Working Papers wp1083, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nick Frazier & Flavio Cunha, 2016. "A Model of Human Capital Formation and Contractual Unpredictability," 2016 Meeting Papers 1204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Grinza, Elena & Manello, Alessandro & Vannoni, Davide, 2016. "Which Are the Benefits of Having More Female Leaders? Evidence from the Use of Part-Time Work in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 10314, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).