Report NEP-HRM-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2016. "Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmström: Contract Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2016-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Free-Riding and Knowledge Spillovers in Teams: The Role of Social Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 10257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Working Papers halshs-01364444, HAL.
- Noemí Herranz-Zarzoso & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2016. "Financial incentives and academic performance: An experimental study," Working Papers 2016/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Valerio Sterzi & Stefanie Stantcheva & Santiago Caicedo & Ernest Miguelez & Ufuk Akcigit, 2016. "Dancing with the Stars: Interactions and Human Capital Accumulation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1037, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wagner, Valentin, 2016. "Seeking risk or answering smart? Framing in elementary schools," DICE Discussion Papers 227, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Oliveira, Ana Luíza Matos de., 2015. "Brazil : case study on working time organization and its effects in the health services sector," ILO Working Papers 994884233402676, International Labour Organization.
- Inga Jonaityte, 2016. "Salience, Selective Attention and Learning with Information-Overload," Working Papers 14, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Callan, Tim & O'Dea, Cormac & Roantree, Barra & Savage, Michael, 2016. "Financial Incentives to Work: Comparing Ireland and the UK," Papers BP2017/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- V. Rattini, 2016. "Managing the Workload: an Experiment on Individual Decision Making and Performance," Working Papers wp1080, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lukasz Wozny, 2016. "Repeated moral hazard with costly self-control," Working Papers 2016-017, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.