Report NEP-HRM-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizabeth Lyons, 2016. "The Impact of Job-Specific Training on Short-Term Worker Performance: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00572, The Field Experiments Website.
- Steven Blader & Claudine Gartenberg & Andrea Prat, 2016. "The Contingent Effect of Management Practices," Natural Field Experiments 00553, The Field Experiments Website.
- Alexandre Mas & Amanda Pallais, 2016. "Valuing Alternative Work Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 22708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troeger, Tobias H. & Walz, Uwe, 2016. "Does say on pay matter? Evidence from the German natural experiment," SAFE Working Paper Series 125 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Dang, Tri Vi & He, Qing, 2016. "Bureaucrats as successor CEOs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- George, Elizabeth. & Chattopadhyay, Prithviraj., 2015. "Non-standard work and workers : organizational implications," ILO Working Papers 994883083402676, International Labour Organization.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "Can overtime premium flexibility promote employment? Firm-and worker-level evidence from a labour law reform," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp607, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jing Cai & Adam Szeidl, 2016. "Interfirm Relationships and Business Performance," Natural Field Experiments 00562, The Field Experiments Website.
- Axel Gottfries & Coen N. Teulings, 2016. "Returns to on-the-job search and the dispersion of wages," Discussion Papers 1629, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).