Report NEP-HRM-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bender & Nicholas Bloom & David Card & John Van Reenen & Stefanie Wolter, 2016. "Management Practices, Workforce Selection and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1416, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2016. "Estimating Social Preferences and Gift Exchange at Work," NBER Working Papers 22043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinz, Matthias & Schumacher, Heiner, 2015. "Signaling cooperation," SAFE Working Paper Series 120, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- John P. Papay & Eric S. Taylor & John H. Tyler & Mary Laski, 2016. "Learning Job Skills from Colleagues at Work: Evidence from a Field Experiment Using Teacher Performance Data," NBER Working Papers 21986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian & Todd Schoellman, 2016. "Life-Cycle Human Capital Accumulation Across Countries: Lessons From U.S. Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 21914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troeger, Tobias H. & Walz, Uwe, 2016. "Does say on pay matter? Evidence from the German natural experiment," SAFE Working Paper Series 125, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Russell Cooper & Huacong Liu, 2016. "MisMatch in Human Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 22010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201503041096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zwick, Thomas & Frosch, Katharina, 2016. "Attenuation bias when measuring inventive performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Régis Renault, 2016. "Going into Business and Out of Business: The Role of Human Capital," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-04, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Roberta Occhilupo & Lucia Rizzica, 2016. "Incentives and evaluation of public managers in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 310, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2016. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," ET: Economic Theory 232210, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2016. "The old boy network: The impact of professional networks on remuneration in top executive jobs," SAFE Working Paper Series 123, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.