Report NEP-HRM-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Hanglberger & Joachim Merz, 2015. "Does self-employment really raise job satisfaction? Adaptation and anticipation effects on self-employment and general job changes," Working Papers 385, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dylan Minor, 2016. "Executive Compensation and Environmental Harm," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-076, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2016.
- Elena Shvartsman & Michael Beckmann, 2015. "Stressed by Your Job: What Is the Role of Personnel Policy?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 814, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bertay, Ata & Uras, Burak, 2016. "Leverage, Bank Employee Compensation and Institutions," Discussion Paper 2016-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Coelli & Domenico Tabasso, 2015. "Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15112, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina & VAN KERM Philippe, 2016. "Minimum wages and the gender gap in pay. Evidence from the UK and Ireland," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-02, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Diana Zigraiova, 2016. "NManagement Board Composition of Banking Institutions and Bank Risk-Taking: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2016/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2016.