Report NEP-HRM-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cadsby, Bram & Engle-Warnick, Jim & Fang, Tony & Song, Fei, 2015. "Psychological Incentives, Financial Incentives, and Risk Attitudes in Tournaments: An Artefactual Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindbeck, Assar & Weibull, Jörgen, 2015. "Pay Schemes, Bargaining, and Competition for Talent," Working Paper Series 1100, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Baert, Stijn, 2015. "Do They Find You on Facebook? Facebook Profile Picture and Hiring Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 9584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2015. "Hidden Action and Outcome Contractibility: An Experimental Test of Contract Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 11002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf, 2015. "Are Working Time Accounts Beneficial for German Establishments?," IZA Discussion Papers 9583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2015. "Mismatch of Talent Evidence on Match Quality, Entry Wages, and Job Mobility," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2015:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- van Dierendonck, D., 2015. "Building people-oriented organizations," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management 79288, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Ernesto Reuben & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2015. "Taste for Competition and the Gender Gap Among Young Business Professionals," NBER Working Papers 21695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böckerman, Petri & Skedinger, Per & Uusitalo, Roope, 2015. "Seniority rules, worker mobility and wages: Evidence from multi-country linked employer-employee data," MPRA Paper 68581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartog, Joop & Raposo, Pedro, 2015. "Are Starting Wages Reduced by an Insurance Premium for Preventing Wage Decline? Testing the Prediction of Harris and Holmstrom (1982)," IZA Discussion Papers 9578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guner, Nezih & Parkhomenko, Andrii & Ventura, Gustavo, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 11012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.