Report NEP-HRM-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balázs Reizer, 2015. "Do Firms Pay Bonuses to Protect Jobs?," CEU Working Papers 2015_6, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Mitchell Hoffman & Lisa B. Kahn & Danielle Li, 2015. "Discretion in Hiring," NBER Working Papers 21709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasmus Lentz & Nicolas Roys, 2015. "Training and Search On the Job," NBER Working Papers 21702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter B. Berg & Mary K. Hamman & Matthew M. Piszczek & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2015. "The Relationship between Establishment Training and the Retention of Older Workers: Evidence from Germany," NBER Working Papers 21746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1397, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Damon Morris & Ian Gregory-Smith & Brian Main & Alberto Montagnoli & Peter Wright, 2015. "The Impact of 'A - Day' on Executive Pensions and Pay for Performance," Working Papers 2015026, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2015. "Teleological Dynamics of Organizational Performance: From Process to Practice and Performance," MPRA Paper 68530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2015. "Mismatch of Talent Evidence on Match Quality, Entry Wages, and Job Mobility," Research Papers in Economics 2015:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Carola Frydman & Dimitris Papanikolaou, 2015. "In Search of Ideas: Technological Innovation and Executive Pay Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sang Yoon Lee & Yongseok Shin & Donghoon Lee, 2015. "The Option Value of Human Capital: Higher Education and Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Sandra Buchler, 2015. "Occupational segregation and women's job satisfaction," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1510, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Benjamin Friedrich, 2015. "Trade Shocks, Firm Hierarchies and Wage Inequality," Economics Working Papers 2015-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2015. "Immigration, Human Capital Formation and Endogenous Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 21699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.