Report NEP-HRM-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," Working Papers CELEG 1507, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Michael Housman & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Toxic Workers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-057, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2015.
- Colin Green & Swarnodeep Homroy, 2015. "Female directors, key committees, and firm performance," Working Papers 95922258, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gerhards, Leonie & Gravert, Christina, 2015. "Grit Trumps Talent? An experimental approach," Working Papers in Economics 629, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nico Schutte, 2015. "Driving Forces for the Professionalisation of Human Resource Management in South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105465, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Carillo-Tudela, Carlos & Coles, Melvyn, 2015. "Quit Turnover and the Business Cycle: A Survey," Economics Series 317, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Elisabetta Iossa & Patrick Rey, 2015. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEIS Research Paper 358, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2015.
- Gintare Morkute, 2015. "Human capital and firm?s propensity to relocate: do jobs follow people?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p919, European Regional Science Association.
- Bond, Timothy N. & Lehmann, Jee-Yeon K., 2015. "Prejudice and Racial Matches in Employment," MPRA Paper 67494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicja Olejnik & Jakub Olejnik, 2015. "An empirical example of spatial process of productivity growth in NUTS 2 regions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p781, European Regional Science Association.
- Izabela Marzec, 2015. "Maintenance and enhancement of employees? employability in the changing public sector," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3104673, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Emmerentia Nicolene Barkhuizen & Nico Eric Schutte, 2015. "Factors affecting the application of talent management," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105429, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.