Report NEP-HRM-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M'Hand Fares & Luis Orozco, 2014. "Tournament Mechanism in Wine-Grape Contracts: Evidence from a French Wine Cooperative," Post-Print hal-01093245, HAL.
- Dyballa, Katharina & Kraft, Kornelius, 2015. "Does codetermination affect the composition of variable versus fixed parts of executive compensation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bakke, Tor-Erik & Mahmudi, Hamed & Fernando, Chitru S. & Salas, Jesus M., 2015. "The Causal Effect of Option Pay on Corporate Risk Management," Working Papers 15-08, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2015. "Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?," IZA Discussion Papers 9280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Lucy Stokes, 2015. "Happier workers, higher profits," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 445, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David J. Deming, 2015. "The Growing Importance of Social Skills in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 21473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seymen, Ahmet Ferda, 2015. "Qualitative – Attitude Research To Determine the Employee Opinion of a Business Hotel in Istanbul - Turkey," MPRA Paper 65909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2014. "Education in Southeast Asia: Investments, Achievements, and Returns," Staff Paper Series 574, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth & Nielsen, Kristian & Noseleit, Florian & Timmermans, Bram, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, human capital, and labor demand: A story of signaling and matching," HWWI Research Papers 166, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Klaffke, Martin, 2015. "Managing the multigenerational workforce: Lessons German companies can learn from Silicon Valley," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt1x9831v3, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Jörg Oechssler & Anwar Shah, 2014. "Hierarchy, coercion, and exploitation: An experimental analysis," Post-Print halshs-01098753, HAL.
- Peter van der Zwan & Jolanda Hessels & Cornelius A. Rietveld, 2015. "The Pleasures and Pains of Self-Employment: A Panel Data Analysis of Satisfaction with Life, Work, and Leisure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-099/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chernenko, Sergey, 2015. "The Dark Side of Specialization: Evidence from Risk Taking by CDO Collateral Managers," Working Paper Series 2015-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Leonardi, Marco & Pellizzari, Michele & Tabasso, Domenico, 2015. "Wage compression within the firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 10770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2015. "Contracting on Networks," Working Papers halshs-01102403, HAL.
- Matthew Gibson & Jeffrey Shrader, 2015. "Time Use and Productivity: The Wage Returns to Sleep," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.