Report NEP-HRM-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sauermann, Jan, 2015. "Worker Reciprocity and the Returns to Training: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ines Zapf, 2015. "Individual and Workplace-Specific Determinants of Paid and Unpaid Overtime Work in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 771, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jung , Seeun & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Gender Interaction in Teams: Experimental Evidence on Performance and Punishment Behavior," ESSEC Working Papers WP1513, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Michael C. Burda & Katie Genadek & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2015. "Not Working at Work: Loafing, Unemployment and Labor Productivity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Huck, Steffen & Szech, Nora & Wenner, Lukas M., 2015. "More effort with less pay: On information avoidance, belief design and performance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-304, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Baert, Stijn & Rotsaert, Olivier & Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy, 2015. "A Signal of Diligence? Student Work Experience and Later Employment Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 9170, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pongou, Roland & Tchantcho, Bertrand & Tedjeugang, Narcisse, 2015. "Trial-Based Tournament: Rank and Earnings," MPRA Paper 65582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amanda Pallais & Emily Glassberg Sands, 2015. "Why the Referential Treatment: Evidence from Field Experiments on Referrals," NBER Working Papers 21357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ITOH Hideshi, 2015. "Organizing for Change: Preference diversity, effort incentives, and separation of decision and execution," Discussion papers 15082, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "Agribusiness Firm Resources and Performance: The Mediating Role of Strategic Management Practices," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 200324, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.