Report NEP-HRM-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph Hippe, 2014. "Human Capital in European Regions since the French Revolution," Working Papers 04-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aurélie BONEIN, 2014. "Social Comparison and Peer effects with Heterogeneous Ability," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201411, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial Compensation, Regulation and Risk in Banks: Theory and Evidence from the Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 374, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Daniel Arnold & Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2014. "Sickness Absence and Works Councils: Evidence from German Individual and Linked Employer-Employee Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 691, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Arantxa Jarque, 2014. "The Complexity of CEO Compensation," Working Paper 14-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jesse Bricker, 2014. "Survey Incentives, Survey Effort, and Survey Costs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2014. "Works Councils and Collective Bargaining in Germany: A Simple but Crucial Theoretical Extension," Research Papers in Economics 2014-13, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2014. "Academic performance and the Great Recession," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 970, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2014. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? An incentive theory of counterparty risk, clearing and margins," TSE Working Papers 14-522, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Paola Mengoli & Margherita russo, 2014. "Innovation in education and re-industrialisation in Europe," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0035, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".