Report NEP-HRM-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Testing for Distortions in Performance Measures: An Application to Residual Income Based Measures like Economic Value Added," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-056/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Simon C. Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-053/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Shen, Kailing, 2014. "Do Employers Prefer Undocumented Workers? Evidence from China's Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 8289, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2014. "The Effect of Personality Traits on Subject Choice and Performance in High School: Evidence from an English Cohort," IZA Discussion Papers 8269, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gomes, Pedro Maia & Kuehn, Zoë, 2014. "Human Capital and the Size Distribution of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 8268, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cory Koedel & Rajeev Darolia & Paco Martorell & Katie Wilson & Francisco Perez-Arce, 2014. "Do Employers Prefer Workers Who Attend For-Profit Colleges? Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers 1411, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," KIER Working Papers 897, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ruffle, Bradley & Tobol, Yossi, 2014. "Screening for Honesty," IZA Discussion Papers 8286, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2014. "Workplace Health Promotion and Labour Market Performance of Employees," Economics Working Paper Series 1417, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Maloney, William F. & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2014. "Convergence to the Managerial Frontier," IZA Discussion Papers 8272, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).