Report NEP-HRM-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cairo, Isabel & Cajner, Tomaz, 2013. "Human Capital and Unemployment Dynamics: Why More Educated Workers Enjoy Greater Employment Stability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-9, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "A Case against Taxes and Quotas on High-Skill Emigration - Working Paper 363," Working Papers 363, Center for Global Development.
- Mara P. Squicciarini & Nico Voigtländer, 2014. "Human Capital and Industrialization: Evidence from the Age of Enlightenment," NBER Working Papers 20219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eltjo Buringh, 2014. "Books do not die: the price of information, Human Capital and the Black Death in the long fourteenth century," Working Papers 0055, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Carrington, William J. & Fallick, Bruce C., 2014. "Why Do Earnings Fall with Job Displacement?," Working Papers (Old Series) 1405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.