Report NEP-HRM-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mira Fischer & Patrick Kampkoetter, 2014. "Effects of the German Universities' Excellence Initiative on Ability Sorting of Students and Perceptions of Educational Quality," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 25 Jun 2016.
- D'Erasmo, Pablo & Moscoso Boedo, Herman J. & Senkal, Asli, 2014. "Misallocation, informality, and human capital: understanding the role of institutions," Working Papers 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Godlonton, Susan, 2014. "Employment risk and job-seeker performance:," IFPRI discussion papers 1332, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jason Hockenberry & Lorens Helmchen, 2014. "The Nature of Surgeon Human Capital Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 20017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TSURU Kotaro, 2014. "Reforming Human Capital and Human Resource Management: A bird's-eye view (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Antonio Accetturo, 2014. "Political selection in the skilled city," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 956, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John List & Daan Van Soest & Jan Stoop & Haiwen Zhou, 2014. "On the Role of Group Size in Tournaments: Theory and Evidence from Lab and Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 20008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Econometica Working Papers wp53, Econometica.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Working Papers 173, Bank of Greece.
- Schnedler, Wendelin & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Playing 'Hard to Get': An Economic Rationale for Crowding Out of Intrinsically Motivated Behavior," Working Papers 0559, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío & Romero Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2014. "The impact of public research contracts on scientific productivity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ermanno Tortia & Martha Knox Haly & Anthony Jensen, 2014. "Workers' propensity to cooperate with colleagues and the general population: a comparison based on a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp52, Econometica.
- KUME Koichi & OHTAKE Fumio & TSURU Kotaro, 2014. "Diversification of Work Conditions, Views, and Employment Situations in Japan: Evidence from the RIETI web survey (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2014. "Do we need to worry if people bowl alone? Results from a field experiment with voluntary association members," Econometica Working Papers wp51, Econometica.