Report NEP-HRM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Personnel economics issues: What causes increasing work intensity, and what are the policy responses?," EconStor Preprints 91640, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Velden R.K.W. van der & Humburg M., 2014. "Skills and the graduate recruitment process: Evidence from two discrete experiments," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Rui de Figueiredo & Evan Rawley & Orie Shelef, 2014. "Bad Bets: Excessive Risk Taking, Convex Incentives, and Performance," Discussion Papers 13-002, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Personnel Economics essay: Issues in Human Capital Theory, training and earnings of workers," EconStor Preprints 90913, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Humburg, M., 2014. "Personality and field of study choice," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Stefano Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Do employers trust workers too little? An experimental study of trust in the labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Essential themes in Personnel economics," EconStor Preprints 91614, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ajay Agrawal, 2014. "Diaspora Networks, Knowledge Flows and Brain Drain," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 15, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Gahramanov, Emin & Tang, Xueli, 2014. "Career interruptions: a neglected aspect of a neoclassical model," Working Papers eco_2014_1, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Nie, Jun & Fang, Lei, 2014. "Human capital dynamics and the U.S. labor market," Research Working Paper RWP 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Stefano Herzel & Mustafa C. Pinar, 2014. "Delegated Portfolio Management under Ambiguity Aversion," CEIS Research Paper 304, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Feb 2014.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Human Well-Being And In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1038, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," NBER Working Papers 19891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.