Report NEP-HRM-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erlend Berg & Maitreesh Ghatak & R Manjula & D Rajasekhar & Sanchari Roy, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- A. van den Berg & Y.K. Grift & A. van Witteloostuijn & C. Boone & O. van der Brempt, 2013. "The effect of employee workplace representation on firm performance: A cross-country comparison within Europe," Working Papers 13-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer’s moral hazard and wage rigidity," MPRA Paper 46343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pisa, M. Isabel & Sánchez, Rosario, 2013. "Work incentive and productivity in Spain," MPRA Paper 46487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," DULBEA Working Papers 13-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00813199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Muller & Lionel Page, 2013. "Political Selection and the Relative Age Effect," QuBE Working Papers 009, QUT Business School.
- Fatih Guvenen & Michelle Rendall, 2013. "Women's Emancipation Through Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 18979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.