Report NEP-HRM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Agnes Baeker & Vanessa Mertins, 2012. "Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201208, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Witt & Georg Schwesinger, 2012. "Phylogenetic Footprints in Organizational Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "Human Capital Formation and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 3719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Franziska Tollnek & Joerg Baten, 2012. "Farmer Families at the Heart of the Educational Revolution: Which Occupational Group Inherited Human Capital in the Early Modern Era?," CEH Discussion Papers 008, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian & Todd Schoellman, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," NBER Working Papers 18602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.