Report NEP-HRM-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernhard Boockmann & Jan Fries & Christian Göbel, 2012. "Specific Measures for Older Employees and Late Career Employment," IAW Discussion Papers 89, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patricia L. Costa & Ana Passos & Arnold B. Bakker, 2012. "Team Work Engagement: Considering Team Dynamics for Engagement," Working Papers Series 2 12-06, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Dahl, Gordon B. & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2012. "The Effect of Schooling on Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 6913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope, 2012. "Aging and Productivity: Evidence from Piece Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 6909, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pencavel, John, 2012. "Worker Cooperatives and Democratic Governance," IZA Discussion Papers 6932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bundaleska, Elena, 2010. "Employee motivation – a guide for entrepreneurs: managing people," MPRA Paper 41972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2012. "Performance Appraisal: Dimensions and Determinants," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1207, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Deborah Ann Blackman & Fiona Buick & Michael O'Donnell & Janine L. O'Flynn & Damian West, 2012. "Developing High Performance: Performance Management in the Australian Public Service," Crawford School Research Papers 1209, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.