Report NEP-HRM-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva, 2012. "Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 37524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Robert & Zwick, Thomas, 2012. "How acid are lemons? Adverse selection and signalling for skilled labour market entrants," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hazan, Moshe & Zoabi, Hosny, 2012. "Sons or Daughters? Endogenous Sex Preferences and the Reversal of the Gender Educational Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 8885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & Lammers, Frauke, 2012. "The Firm as the Locus of Social Comparisons: Internal Labor Markets versus Up-or-out," CEPR Discussion Papers 8831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "A Century of Human Capital and Hours," Working Papers tecipa-450, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 8905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, Kelsey, 2012. "No margin, no mission? A Field Experiment on Incentives for Pro-Social Tasks," CEPR Discussion Papers 8834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Sergio Puente & Ernesto Villanueva, 2011. "The schooling response to a sustained increase in low-skill wages: evidence from Spain 1989-2009," Working Papers 1208, Banco de España.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Leuschner, Ute, 2012. "Up or out: Research incentives and career prospects of postdocs in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Deininger, Klaus & Yadav, Vandana, 2011. "Long-term Effects of Land Reform on Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from West Bengal," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Burkart, Mike & Raff, Konrad, 2012. "Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:12/2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cui, Victor & Ding, Waverly W. & Yanadori, Yoshio, 2011. "Compensation Structure and the Creation of Exploratory Knowledge in Technology Firms," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2kq4b8qj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Fabbri, Francesca & Marin, Dalia, 2012. "What Explains the Rise in CEO Pay in Germany? A Panel Data Analysis for 1977-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 8879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2012. "Bank Bonuses and Bail-outs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Ayca, Ozdogan, 2012. "Team beats collusion," MPRA Paper 37449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JÃ¶rg Baten & Johan Fourie, 2012. "Slave numeracy in the Cape Colony and comparative development in the eighteenth century," Working Papers 270, Economic Research Southern Africa.