Report NEP-HRM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2011. "Income taxes, subsidies to education, and investments in human capital," IAB Discussion Paper 201107, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Wouterse, Fleur, 2011. "Social services, human capital, and technical efficiency of smallholders in Burkina Faso:," IFPRI discussion papers 1068, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2011. "The long-term effects of in-work benefits in a life-cycle model for policy evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Rocco Manzalini, 2011. "Innovation, Workers Skills and Industrial Relations: Empirical Evidence from Firm-level Italian Data," Working Papers 201106, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Gender Differences in Careers," Discussion Papers 1241, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nyborg, Karine & Zhang, Tao, 2011. "Is corporate social responsibility associated with lower wages?," Memorandum 01/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.