Report NEP-HRM-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akresh, Richard & Bagby, Emilie & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2010. "Child Ability and Household Human Capital Investment Decisions in Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 5326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2010. "Human Capital Dispersion and Incentives to Innovate," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2010. "Formal Education and Public Knowledge," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-33, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Davide Fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2010. "The Dynamics of Labour Productivity across Italian Provinces: Convergence and Polarization," Discussion Papers 2010/105, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Peter Bönisch & Philipp Gaffert & Joachim Wilde, 2010. "The Impact of Skills on Remigration Flows," Working Papers 82, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Bobkova, Nina, 2010. "General equilibrium models on skill acquisition and economic development: some comments," MPRA Paper 26912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Månsson, Jonas & Delander, Lennart, 2010. "Labour market inclusion and labour market exclusion among youth in Sweden: What role does immigrant background play?," CAFO Working Papers 2010:3, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2010. "Do Parents' Social Skills Influence Their Children's Sociability?," IZA Discussion Papers 5324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Modena & Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "I Would if I Could: Precarious Employment and Childbearing Intentions in Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 1013, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.