Report NEP-HRM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2010. "The impact of creativity on growth in German regions," MPRA Paper 26573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2010. "The Protestant Ethic and Work: Micro Evidence from Contemporary Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 330, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ioannis Kaplanis, 2010. "Local Human Capital and Its Impact on Local Employment Chances in Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0040, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jörn H. Block & Lennart F. Hoogerheide & A. Roy Thurik, 2010. "Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and Do Family Background Variables Make Sense as Instruments?: A Bayesian Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 329, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2010. "The Metrics of Human Rights: Complementarities of the Human Development and Capabilities Approach," Economic Rights Working Papers 14, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2010. "Neighborhood effects and parental involvement in the intergenerational transmission of education," Working Papers 2010/47, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).