Report NEP-HRM-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- King, Elizabeth M. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Economic Freedom, Human Rights, and the Returns to Human Capital: An Evaluation of the Schultz Hypothesis," Staff General Research Papers 31641, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Budria, Santiago, 2010. "Are educational mismatches responsible for the ‘inequality increasing effect’ of education?," MPRA Paper 23420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schelkle, Thomas & Vogel, Edgar, 2010. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare," MEA discussion paper series 10196, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Meredith, John, 2010. "Crucial contributors? Re-examining labour market impact and workplace-training intensity in Canadian trades apprenticeship," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-24, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2010.
- Juliano Assuncao & Leandro Carvalho, 2010. "Financial Constraints, Endogenous Educational Choices and Self-Selection of Migrants," Working Papers 758, RAND Corporation.
- Björklund, Anders & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2010. "Education and Family Background: Mechanisms and Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 5002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).