Report NEP-HRM-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2010. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 4809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azam, Mehtabul & Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DEL REY, Elena & LOPEZ-GARCIA, Miguel, 2009. "Optimal education and pensions in an endogenous growth model," CORE Discussion Papers 2009079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jinyoung Kim, 2010. "Diversification in Children," Discussion Paper Series 1002, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina & Dasmani, Isaac, 2010. "The joint effect of human capital and income inequalities on HIV/AIDS prevalence: An exploratory investigation," MPRA Paper 21251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marin, Dalia, 2010. "The Opening Up of Eastern Europe at 20-Jobs, Skills, and ‘Reverse Maquiladoras’ in Austria and Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 11435, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jolanda Hessels & U. Brixy & Wim Naudé & Thomas Gries, 2014. "Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation," Scales Research Reports H201013, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Pereira, Pedro T., 2010. "Higher Education Attainment: The Case of Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 4813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marta Rohana Lopez, 2009. "Higher education and youth transition from school to labour market: The Spanish case," Working Papers 018, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2010. "Education and the Welfare Gains from Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 4799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).