Report NEP-HRM-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman & Bas Jacobs, 2010. "Policies to Create and Destroy Human Capital in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Cantner & Michael Stützer, 2010. "The Use and Effect of Social Capital in New Venture Creation - Solo Entrepreneurs vs. New Venture Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Túlio A. Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2010. "SMEs and Regional Economic Growth in Brazil," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel, 2010. "Intellectual property rights, human capital and the incidence of R&D expenditures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5217, The World Bank.
- Marco Sunder, 2010. "Human Capital and Fertility in Germany after 1990: Evidence from a Multi-Spell Model," IWH Discussion Papers 22, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2010. "Race and self-employment: The role of training programs, self-employment background, and access to financing," MPRA Paper 20884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krishnan, P. & Krutikova, S., 2010. "Non-cognitive skill formation in poor neighbourhoods of urban India (updated 27-02-2012)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1010, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karsten Albæk, 2010. "On the Incidence of Employment Subsidies to Vocational Training," CAM Working Papers 2010-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.