Report NEP-HRM-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/16154/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The impact of low-skilled immigration on the youth labor market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schmillen, Achim & Möller, Joachim, 2010. "Determinants of Lifetime Unemployment: A Micro Data Analysis with Censored Quantile Regressions," IZA Discussion Papers 4751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/16427/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharmila, N & Dhas, Albert Christopher, 2010. "Development of Women Education in India," MPRA Paper 20680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2010.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," IZA Discussion Papers 4745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/258855 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomasz Gluszynski & Justin Bayard, 2010. "Does Reading Proficiency at Age 15 Affect Pathways through Learning and Work," OECD Education Working Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Paula Barnes & Andrew McClure, 2009. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia's Productivity Growth," Staff Working Papers 0901, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.