Report NEP-HRM-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basilio, Leilanie & Bauer, Thomas K., 2010. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2010. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980-2005," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2010.
- Gemus, Jonathan, 2010. "College Achievement and Earnings," Working Paper Series 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Schennach, Susanne, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 4702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Dettmann & Jutta Günther, 2010. "Subsidized Vocational Training: Stepping Stone or Trap? An Evaluation Study for East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 21, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Regula Geel & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Earning While Learning: Labor Market Returns to Student Employment During Tertiary Education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0049, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kolml, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2010. "The Black Economy and Education," Research Papers in Economics 2010:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth: Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2010. "Work Out or Out of Work: The Labor Market Return to Physical Fitness and Leisure Sport Activities," IZA Discussion Papers 4684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).