Report NEP-HRM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00365698_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krzysztof Cichy, 2009. "Human Capital and Technological Progress as the Determinants of Economic Growth," NBP Working Papers 60, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," MPRA Paper 16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2009. "External Return to Education in Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Guido Cozzi & Fabio Privileggi, 2009. "The fractal nature of inequality in a fast growing world: new version," Working Papers 2009_30, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kopf, Eva, 2009. "Short-term training variety for welfare recipients: the effects of different training types," IAB Discussion Paper 200917, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Claudia Oellers & Eva Wegner, 2009. "Does Germany Need a (New) Research Ethics for the Social Sciences?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 86, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kamal Lamichhane & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2009. "Disability and Returns to Education in a Developing Country," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-645, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1173 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kostas Mavromaras & Seamus McGuinness & Yin King Fok, 2009. "Overskilling Dynamics and Education Pathways," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.