Report NEP-HRM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384500_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2009. "Human Capital vs. Physical Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis of Human Development Strategies," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:51, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rooks, Gerrit & Szirmai, Adam & Sserwanga, Arthur, 2009. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: The Case of Keywords: social capital, human capital, entrepreneurship, developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2009. "On the Robustness of Brain Gain Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 4293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2009. "Tunisia's Development Experience: A Success Story?," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).