Report NEP-HRM-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," Vienna Economics Papers 0907, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Katja Coneus & Johannes Gernandt & Marianne Saam, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, School Achievements and Educational Dropout," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 176, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sanromá, Esteban & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2009. "Immigrant Wages in the Spanish Labour Market: Does the Origin of Human Capital Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4157, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steven Poelhekke, 2009. "Human Capital and Employment Growth in German Metropolitan Areas: New Evidence," DNB Working Papers 209, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dahlia K. Remler & Elda Pema, 2009. "Why do Institutions of Higher Education Reward Research While Selling Education?," NBER Working Papers 14974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erasmo Papagni, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving, and Growth," Discussion Papers 11_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Natacha Raffin, 2009. "Environmental health and education: Towards sustainable growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Augusto Rupérez-Micola & Arturo Bris & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2009. "TV or not TV? Subtitling and English skills," Economics Working Papers 1156, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:rb20090104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore