Report NEP-HRM-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Backman, Mikaela, 2008. "Human Capital and New Firm Formation," CISEG Working Papers Series 1, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Kentaro Mukai & Yukio Shinoda & Konomi Tonogi, 2008. "Intangible Investment in Japan: New Estimates and Contribution to Economic Growth," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-015, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2008. "Managerial Talent, Motivation, and Self-Selection into Public Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, Departament de Teoria Economica and CAEPS (Universitat de Barcelona) and & Departament d'Economia i Historia Economica (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2008. "Inter-firm labor mobility and knowledge diffusion: a theoretical approach," Working Papers in Economics 210, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2008. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Within-Education-Group Earnings Inequality," Working Paper Series 2008:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David, DE LA CROIX, 2008. "Adult longevity and economic take-off : from Malthus to Ben-Porath," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Donata Bessey & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Dropping out and revising educational decisions: Evidence from vocational education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0040, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Bodor, Andras & Robalino, David & Rutkowski, Michal, 2008. "How Mandatory Pensions Affect Labor Supply Decisions and Human Capital Accumulation? Options to Bridge the Gap between Economic Theory and Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 12046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Jacob & Jens Ludwig, 2008. "Improving Educational Outcomes for Poor Children," NBER Working Papers 14550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadège Marchand & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "Training Without Certification : An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0823, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Yongmin Chen & Ignatius J. Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 2008. "Physical Capital, Knowledge Capital and the Choice Between FDI and Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 14515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.