Report NEP-HRM-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini, 2007. "The Social Context of the Labor Supply," Department of Economics University of Siena 511, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200760 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007. "What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2007. "Earnings functions when wages and prices vary by location," Working Papers 2007-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2007. "Small Family, Smart Family? Family Size and the IQ Scores of Young Men," IZA Discussion Papers 3011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Belzil, 2007. "Subjective Beliefs and Schooling Decisions," Working Papers 0717, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Christophe Nordman & François-Charles Wolff, 2007. "On-the-job learning and earnings in Benin, Morocco and Senegal," Working Papers DT/2007/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007. "The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2007. "Can increasing private school participation and monetary loss in a voucher program affect public school performance? Evidence from Milwaukee," Staff Reports 300, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.