Report NEP-HRM-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Checchi, Daniele & De Simone, Gianfranco & Faini, Riccardo, 2007. "Skilled Migration, FDI and Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 2795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mahir Terzi, 2006. ""Information-Based Economy" and Educational System," STPS Working Papers 0612, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2006.
- Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Unemployment in East and West Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caponi, Vincenzo & Plesca, Miana, 2007. "Post-Secondary Education in Canada: Can Ability Bias Explain the Earnings Gap Between College and University Graduates?," IZA Discussion Papers 2784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isabel Pizarro-Moreno & Juan C. Real & Elena Sousa-Ginel, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: Building a Knowledge-Based View of the Firm," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Mark McGillivray & Farhad Noorbakhsh, . "Aid, Conflict and Human Development," Working Papers 2007_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.