Report NEP-HRM-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Brodaty & Robert Gary-Bobo & Ana Prieto, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Human Capital Investment: a Structural Econometric Model," THEMA Working Papers 2006-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ådne Cappelen, 2006. "Differences in Learning and Inequality," Discussion Papers 457, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Human capital and corruption: a microeconomic model of the bribes market with democratic contestability," FEP Working Papers 212, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Robert Shimer & Iván Werning, 2006. "On the Optimal Timing of Benefits with Heterogeneous Workers and Human Capital Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 12230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Régis Renault, 2006. "Inferring the unobserved human capital of entrepreneurs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200603, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Luis P. Correia, 2006. "Schooling, learning on-the-job, earnings and inequality," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/585, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Belzil, Christian & Leonardi, Marco, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 2123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Helena, 2006. "Intergenerational Mobility and Assortative Mating. Effects of an Educational Reform," Working Paper Series 4/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2006. "Do Amenities and Diversity Encourage City Growth? A Link Through Skilled Labor," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/10, European University Institute.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "All in the Extended Family: Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles and Educational Attainment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0610, Department of Economics, Tufts University.