Report NEP-HRM-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:sap:spesar:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Ammermueller & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2006. "Peer Effects in European Primary Schools: Evidence from PIRLS," NBER Working Papers 12180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björkman, Martina, 2006. "Income Shocks and Gender Gaps in Education: Evidence from Uganda," Seminar Papers 744, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Areendam Chanda & Debajyoti Chakrabarty & Chetan Ghate, "undated". "Education, Growth, and Redistribution in the Presence of Capital Flight," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Alison Booth & Melvyn Coles & Xiaodong Gong, 2006. "Increasing Returns to Education: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 522, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Thomas S. Dee & Brian A. Jacob, 2006. "Do High School Exit Exams Influence Educational Attainment or Labor Market Performance?," NBER Working Papers 12199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Miranda & Massimiliano Bratti, 2006. "Non-pecuniary returns to higher education: The effect on smoking intensity in the UK," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/04, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Growth and Restructuring," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels, 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," Working Papers 05-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.