Report NEP-HPE-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Howden, David, 2016. "A Refinement to the Typology of “Goods”," MPRA Paper 79799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Nicole & Peter Sollich, 2017. "Dynamical selection of Nash equilibria using Experience Weighted Attraction Learning: emergence of heterogeneous mixed equilibria," Papers 1706.09763, arXiv.org.
- Howden, David, 2016. "Finance Behind the Veil of Money, A Rejoinder To Dr. Braun," MPRA Paper 79797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Margo, 2017. "The Integration of Economic History into Economics," NBER Working Papers 23538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Demuynck & Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo D. Saulle & Christian Seel, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Working Papers 2017.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alan Piper & Ian Jackson, 2017. "She’s leaving home: a large sample investigation of the empty nest syndrome," Danish-German Working Papers 006, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management (IIM);University of Southern Denmark, Department of Border Region Studies (IFG).
- Paolo Piacentini, 2017. "Functional “reversal” and dimensional “decoupling” of “finance” and “the real economy”: a reflection on the “Kaleckian” and “Minskian” limits to over-financialization," Working Papers 7/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Dozhdev, Dmitry (Дождев, Дмитрий), 2017.
"Improvement of the Law Enforcement of the New Edition of the General Part of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: General Principles in Theory and Jurisprudence
[Совершенствование Правопримене," Working Papers 051742, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Florentin GLOETZL & Ernest AIGNER, 2017. "Six Dimensions of Concentration in Economics: Scientometric Evidence from a Large-Scale Data Set," Ecological Economics Papers ieep15, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David & Gabriel, Amadeus & Carrasco Bañuelos, Eva María, 2016. "Mises and Montaigne: A Comment," MPRA Paper 79803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Spalletti, 2017. "Elementi di pensiero economico nello Stato commerciale chiuso di J. G. Fichte," Working Papers 49-2017, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2017.
- Howden, David, 2016. "Finance Behind the Veil of Money: Response to Dr. Braun’s Comment," MPRA Paper 79798, University Library of Munich, Germany.