Report NEP-HPE-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey T. F. Brooke & Anthony M. Endres & Alan J. Rogers, 2016. "The Economists and New Zealand Population: Problems and Policies 1900–1980s," Working Papers 2016-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Stedman B. Hood, 2017. "Milton Friedman and Data Adjustment," IFDP Notes 2017-05-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michel Grabisch & Peter Sudhölter, 2016. "Characterizations of solutions for games with precedence constraints," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01297600, HAL.
- Jérémie Gignoux & Guillaume Daudin, 2017. "Cities of Commerce: how can we test the hypothesis?," PSE Working Papers hal-01494926, HAL.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Brian Hill & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2016. "Robust Social Decisions," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01415412, HAL.
- Cheng, Terence C. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2017. "Longitudinal evidence for a midlife nadir in human well-being: Results from four data sets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65168, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2016. "Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01296646, HAL.
- Tokutaro Shibata, 2017. ""Pragmatism and Institutional Economics Reinterpretedï¼ An application to the analysis of modern capitalismï¼ " (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-284, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fabrice Etilé & Paul Frijters & David W. Johson & Michael A. Shields, 2017. "Modelling Heterogeneity in the Resilience to Major Socioeconomic Life Events," PSE Working Papers halshs-01485989, HAL.
- James Andreoni, 2017. "Satisfaction Guaranteed: When Moral Hazard meets Moral Preferences," NBER Working Papers 23352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Salamanca, 2017. "Random Dictatorship and the Value in Cooperative Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-01511327, HAL.
- James Alm, 2017. "Is Economics Useful for Public Policy?," Working Papers 1702, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud, 2017. "Egalitarianism in Nontransferable Utility Games," Discussion Paper 2017-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Siklos, Pierre, 2017. "What Has Publishing Inflation Forecasts Accomplished? Central Banks And Their Competitors," LCERPA Working Papers 0098, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List & Richard Bradley, 2016. "Belief revision generalized: A joint characterization of Bayes' and Je¤rey's rules," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249635, HAL.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Mentalism Versus Behaviourism in Economics: A Philosophy-of-Science Perspective," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249632, HAL.
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "On the Joint Evolution of Culture and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 23375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.