Report NEP-HPE-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2017. "Modeling Economic Systems as Locally-Constructive Sequential Games," ISU General Staff Papers 201704300700001022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2017. "An Empirical Theory of Pure Exchange:Individual Demand and Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 78716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2017. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," CESMEP Working Papers 201701, University of Turin.
- Nikolaev, Boris & McGee, Jennifer, 2016. "Relative Verbal Intelligence and Happiness," MPRA Paper 78564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tchipev, Plamen D, 2016.
"Сакрален Ли Е Неокласическият Икономически Модел? (Опорни Точки В Защитата Му)
[Has the neoclassical economics model been sacred? (Critical Points of Defense)]," MPRA Paper 78434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Butera & John A. List, 2017. "An Economic Approach to Alleviate the Crises of Confidence in Science: With an Application to the Public Goods Game," NBER Working Papers 23335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Erik & Torres, Francisco, 2015. "An ‘economics’ window on an interdisciplinary crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz, 2017. "Existence value, biodiversity, and the utilitarian dilemma," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2017, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jakob Kapeller & Matthias Aistleitner & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Citation Patterns in Economics and Beyond: Assessing the Peculiarities of Economics from Two Scientometric Perspectives," ICAE Working Papers 60, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Nikolaev, Boris & Boudreaux, Christopher & Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Are Individualistic Societies Less Equal? Evidence from the Parasite Stress Theory of Values," MPRA Paper 78557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günther, Michael, 2017. "A Note on "Renegotiation in Repeated Games" [Games Econ. Behav. 1 (1989) 327–360]," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 572, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Schmid, Julia, 2017. "Exclusion in the all-pay auction: An experimental investigation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2017-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Eduardo Antonelli, 2016. "El modelo de Ricardo," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 015535, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.