Report NEP-HPE-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forges, Françoise & Horst, Ulrich, 2017. "Sender-Receiver Games with Cooperation," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 17, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Marco Pangallo & Torsten Heinrich & J Doyne Farmer, 2017. "Best reply structure and equilibrium convergence in generic games," Papers 1704.05276, arXiv.org.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2015. "Anthropology of Freedom and Tax Justice: Between Exchange and Gift. Thoughts for an Interdisciplinary Research Agenda," CESMEP Working Papers 201503, University of Turin.
- Schmidt, Klaus, 2017. "The 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Contract Theory," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 19, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Brian Kogelmann & Benjamin Ogden, 2017. "Enough and as Good: a Formal Model of Lockean First Appropriation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephan Puehringer & Walter O. Oetsch, 2017. "Right-wing populism and market-fundamentalism: Two mutually reinforcing threats to democracy in the 21st century," ICAE Working Papers 59, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Helena Fornwagner, 2017. "Incentives to lose revisited: The NHL and its tournament incentives," Working Papers 2017-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ambrosino, Angela & Fiori, Stefano, 2017. "How Can Formal Norms Change Informal Norms? Douglass North’s Approach to Ideologies and Institutional Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201707, University of Turin.
- Nikolaev, Boris & Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Historical Prevalence of Infectious Diseases, Cultural Values, and the Origins of Economic Institutions," MPRA Paper 78435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vegard Høghaug Larsen, 2017. "Components of uncertainty," Working Paper 2017/5, Norges Bank.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2017. "Bicentenario de los Principios de David Ricardo," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 607, Universidad del CEMA.
- Arye Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "The social cost of contestable benefits," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-11, CIRANO.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2017. "What do Editors Maximize? Evidence from Four Leading Economics Journals," NBER Working Papers 23282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tchipev, Plamen D, 2016.
"Фирмата в Теорията на транзакционните разходи/The Firm as Transaction Cost Economics Concept
[Фирмата В Теорията На Транзакционните Разходи]," MPRA Paper 78437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ROUIESSI, Imane, 2016. "Stabilité financière : définitions, fondements théoriques et politique macroprudentielle," Document de travail 2016-2, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2017. "Politics, Not Economics, Ultimately Drives Inequality," Working Papers 2017-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Norris, Pippa, 2017. "Is Western Democracy Backsliding? Diagnosing the Risks," Working Paper Series rwp17-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eguzki Urteaga, 2016. "Expulsions. Brutalité et complexité dans l’économie globale de Saskia Sassen," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 015547, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Schwardmann, Peter & van der Weele, Joel, 2017. "Deception and Self-Deception," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 25, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised May 2017.
- Kene Boun My & Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "Playing the game the others want to play : Keynes’ beauty contest revisited," Working Papers 1712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.