Report NEP-HPE-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward C. Prescott, 2016. "RBC Methodology and the Development of Aggregate Economic Theory," NBER Working Papers 22422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The Host with the Most? The Effects of the Olympic Games on Happiness," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1599, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The Host with the Most? The Effects of the Olympic Games on Happiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 858, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Didier Sornette & Sandra Andraszewicz & Ryan O. Murphy & Philipp B. Rindler & Dorsa Sanadgol, 2016. "Resolving Persistent Uncertainty by Self-Organized Consensus to Mitigate Market Bubbles," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-08, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2016. "Heads or Tails: The Impact of a Coin Toss on Major Life Decisions and Subsequent Happiness," NBER Working Papers 22487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Lee-Penagos, 2016. "Learning to Coordinate: Co-Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2016-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Austin, Gareth & Broadberry, Stephen, 2014. "Introduction: the renaissance of African economic history," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60005, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eric Budish & Judd B. Kessler, 2016. "Bringing Real Market Participants' Real Preferences into the Lab: An Experiment that Changed the Course Allocation Mechanism at Wharton," NBER Working Papers 22448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Wangshuai & Li, Jie & Sun, Gong & Zhang, Xin-an & Cheng, Zhiming, 2016. "The Costs to Life Satisfaction of Impression Management: The Sense of Control and Loneliness as Mediators," MPRA Paper 72912, University Library of Munich, Germany.