Report NEP-HPE-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Temin & David Vines, 2015. "Comments on Paul Davidsonâ€™s â€œFull Employment, Open Economy Macroeconomics, and Keynesâ€™ General Theory: Does the Swan Diagram Suffice?â€," Working Papers Series 36, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2016. "Conspicuous Consumption and Darwin's Critical Sexual Selection Dynamic That Thorstein Veblen Missed," Working Papers 2016-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2016. "Hayek on Expectations: The Interplay between two Complex Systems," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Dünhaupt, Petra, 2016. "Financialization and the crises of capitalism," IPE Working Papers 67/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Jeff E. Biddle & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2016. "Theory and Measurement: Emergence, Consolidation and Erosion of a Consensus," NBER Working Papers 22253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thiago Dumont Oliveira & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2016. "Lionel Robbins’ first-step individualism and the prehistory of microfoundations," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 537, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Erhao Xie, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," Working Papers tecipa-560, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Enrique Pardo Reinoso, 2015. "A Note on The Evolution of Preferences," ICESI ECONOMICS WORKING PAPERS 014568, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Glawe, Linda & Wagner, Helmut, 2016. "The middle-income trap - definitions, theories and countries concerned: a literature survey," MPRA Paper 71196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2016. "Markets and manipulation : time for a paradigm shift ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7653, The World Bank.
- Mario Seccareccia & Marc Lavoie, "undated". "Understanding the Great Recession: Some Fundamental Keynesian and Post-Keynesian Insights, with an Analysis of Possible Mechanisms to Achieve a Sustained Recovery," Working Papers Series 37, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Carles Manera, 2016. "A systemic crisis in the context of globalization: the Great Recession in the perspective of economic history, 1970-2008," DEA Working Papers 77, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie Keynesienne," Sciences Po publications 2016-14, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Damien Challet, 2016. "Why have asset price properties changed so little in 200 years," Papers 1605.00634, arXiv.org.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Germana & Pelligra, Vittorio & Rossetti, Fiammetta, 2016. "Happiness and Preferences in a Legality Social Dilemma," AICCON Working Papers 145-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2017. "The Sorry Clause (Revision of TILEC DP 2016-004)," Discussion Paper 2017-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Humberto Barreto, 2016. "Let's Put Demography Back into Economics: Population Pyramids in Excel," Working Papers 2016-02, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016. "What matters and how it matters: A choice-theoretic representation of moral theories," MPRA Paper 71305, University Library of Munich, Germany.