Report NEP-HPE-2016-02-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2016. "Top Incomes and Human Well-being Around the World," IZA Discussion Papers 9677, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2016. "The science of monetary policy: an imperfect knowledge perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2016-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2016. "Paradox Lost?," IZA Discussion Papers 9676, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gächter, Simon & Gerhards, Leonie & Nosenzo, Daniele, 2015. "The Importance of Peers for Compliance with Norms of Fair Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 9615, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthes, Jürgen, 2016. "Liberale Wirtschaftspolitik im Zeichen der Debatte über säkulare Stagnation und Pikettys Kapitalismuskritik," IW policy papers 1/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2015. "Knowing me, imagining you: Projection and overbidding in auctions," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113160, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.