Report NEP-HPE-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caldwell, Bruce, 2016. "F. A. Hayek and the economic calculus," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63266, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2014. "Credit, Indebtedness, and Speculation in the Marxian Paradigm: A Reassessment," Working Papers 134, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "Towards a General Theory of Deep Downturns," NBER Working Papers 21444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Salvat, 2014. "Behavioral Paternalism," Post-Print halshs-00947142, HAL.
- Mitri Kitti, 2014. "Equilibrium Payoffs for Pure Strategies in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 98, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Tianhao Zhi, 2015. "A Critique of Modern Money Theory and the Disequilibrium Dynamics of Banking and Government Finance," Working Paper Series 184, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hamid Bouchikhi & John R. Kimberly, 2014. "Micro Processes and Isomorphic Adaptation: Insights from the Struggle for the Soul of Economics at the University of the Holy Spirit," Working Papers hal-00993435, HAL.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2015. "The functions of money and the demand for liquidity," Working Papers 3/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 25169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sidartha Gordon & Alessandro Riboni, 2014. "Doubts and Dogmatism in Conflict Behavior," Working Papers hal-01073538, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-Out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," PSE Working Papers hal-01080877, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Institutional Dynamics Under Revenue Volatility and Revenue-Dependent Lobbying Power: A Stochastic Differential Game Approach," Working Papers halshs-01181214, HAL.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014. "Combining the capability approach and Max-Neef’s needs approach for a better assessment of multidimensional well-being and inequalities: a case study perspective with vulnerable teenagers of the regio," MPRA Paper 66277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Roche, 2014. "Problèmes philosophiques posés par l’« économie de la connaissance »," Post-Print halshs-01143583, HAL.
- Nicole Becker & Kirsten Häger & Jan Heufer, 2015. "That's Just - Not Fair: Gender Differences in Notions of Justice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-103/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics: review of the literature," Working Papers hal-01182894, HAL.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 2015. "On the Need for a Replication Journal," Working Papers 2015-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alain Bienaymé, 2015. "Justice sociale et avenir de la croissance," Working Papers hal-01108215, HAL.
- Yolande Francois, 2015.
"Essay on the problem of power in organizations : a Nietzschean and Hegelian approach to power
[Essai sur le problème du pouvoir dans les organisations : UNE APPROCHE NIETZSCHEENNE ET HEGELIENNE DU," Post-Print hal-01154922, HAL.
- Oesten, Gerhard, 2015. "Über ökonomische Theorien der forstlichen Nachhaltigkeit: Eine ideengeschichtliche Auseinandersetzung mit Deegens Aufsatz "Die Stellung der Tharandter Theorien der forstlichen Nachhaltigkeit in H," Working Papers 60-2015, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2014. "Ready for Revolution? The English Economy before 1800," Working Papers 201418, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson & Sebastian Vollmer, 2015. "Monks, Gents and Industrialists: The Long-Run Impact of the Dissolution of the English Monasteries," NBER Working Papers 21450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2013. "Pouvoir politique vs puissance des marchés : deux mondes parallèles ?," Post-Print hal-01044706, HAL.